Hi I’m Tom Stroll, songwriter/multi-instrumentalist, and I founded Mindful Music Lessons because every artist needs a mentor℠
Here are my Specs:
- Third generation Pro Musician.
- NYU alum (Steinhardt school of culture & education; Class of 2011; +film/media studies @ Tisch)
- I play & teach 12+ instruments …with a specialty in STRINGS, PIANO, & VOICE.
I’ve been fortunate enough to play in and write/arranger/produce for virtually all types of western ensembles including:
- rock bands (alternative/metal/pop);
- jazz bands (combos to big bands • swing to alternative funk);
- string quartets to symphony orchestras;
- marching bands, concert bands, wind ensembles;
- church choirs (+ bell choir), barbershop, to holiday caroling door-to-door;
- musical theater: from singing & dancing in lead roles on stage to playing in the pit orchestras!
CURRENT PROJECT: Now, I’m merging the story side & songs together to create a musical comedy called,